Wednesday, November 25, 2009

"Every Step Back is a Set Up for Come a Back"

It's hard not to look at the news everyday and hear about all the problems in the world and not to have a sour attitude. It is hard not to have a ball of emotions but most of all it is hard to avoid your spirit from being broken. Although, people in this world are experiencing some of the most darkest days in their life, we can't loose sight of having faith. One thing we must accept is that life never and I mean never goes according to plan. Instead of griping about your situation, try to see the positive out of your circumstances. I was listening to the radio the other day and I heard this quote from a radio advertisement it said "Every Step Back is a Set Up for a Come Back." As I allowed for those words to absorb in my spirit, I knew only then that the scattered pieces of my life will eventually come together. Sometimes you have to be broken down in order to be built back up into a better a person. It takes a person of great character to accept the challenge to overcome such a difficult task but it is a life changing experience that money can't even buy!

No comments:

Post a Comment