Saturday, November 21, 2009

"Read my lips"


We have all heard the expression "read my lips" a time or two in our lifetime and it's message is clear cut: what I say...I mean...period. There is no room for comments or concerns just take what is said or leave it. My definition is quite the contrary, it is more about reading the color of those lips. Every girl has a favorite color (or two) but some women that are die hard lip fanatics(like me!) add a dash of color on their lips to tell a deeper message. Yes guys! I am going to let you in on a little secret...some women just don't wear lipstick because it looks pretty, they wear it because they are trying to send you a message. Now guys, I am not asking you to go off and study every lip color in the book, by every makeup manufactuer but I am telling you to be more observant. A girl's lip color can sometimes (not all the time guys...relax!) tell you all the information you need to know. Instead of fantasizing about that first kiss, ask yourself...what message is she trying to send to me? A kiss is one of the most revealing inimate moments between two people...it can be magically or just a disaster...so make it count for something.

No comments:

Post a Comment