Friday, November 20, 2009

Something New...

Okay so....I am so new to this whole blogging world but people I know with sites speak highly of being a blogger so I felt like why not try it? I think the hardest part of making this blog was figuring out a catchy, short and sweet name. Let me tell you honey, it took a minute but I must say I am proud to say after a few weeks (yes I said weeks!) I came up with the name "The Lipstick Memoir" (P.S. I wanted to add an "s" but blogger said it wasn't available...rats!). I think the title of my blog most certainly fits my personality. What can I say I am a girlie girl with a sicking fetish for all things fashion (that's where we get the "lipstick") and the "memoir" part came from my personal obession with writing. Yes! I am a writer dolls. So I am looking to give this whole blogging thing a whirl...please don't judge me for my mistakes...remember this is something new.

Any suggestions, ideas, comments (concerns aren't welcomed here because it's MINE) would greatly be appreciated!

Until next time dolls,

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment