Friday, January 1, 2010

Pink Crushes


It's never easy to wear your heart on your sleeve but it is even worse when you know deep down inside that you have it so bad for guy. Ugh! Something that may begin as a mere innocent crush ends up being so much more than you expected. It is so hard to let your guard down and it is especially hard to admit that your crushing on someone. Just thinking about him makes my heart race fast like a cheetah while the pockets of my cheeks warm quickly from vivid images of him. (sigh!) If only I could contain myself, my thoughts and my memories of him but I can't. He doesn't even know that I think about him this much or wonder if he is thinking about me. I lie awake in bed sometimes hoping that I will dream a dream of us being together someday. I treasure each moment even if its for 5 mins. just so that I will always have them in my memory bank to refer to. Maybe someday I will work up enough confidence to tell him how I feel but for now I will just enjoy my little pink crush!


XoXo,


Pink Crushes

2 comments:

  1. okay....who is it? You can tell me!!! oh, and Happy Birthday little sis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

    ReplyDelete