Thursday, April 22, 2010

The Notorious .K.I.M. where art thou?


So I don't know if it's me but where is Lil Kim these days? Now granted she did her time for the feds (kudos to you Kimmie!!!) but since her release from prison, you don't see much of her these days. Are you working on an album? Traveling? A man? Like where are you??? Seriously!!! I think you need another reality tv show Kim because people want to know what the "Queen B" has going on in her life. The only time you see Lil Kim is when she "happens" to be randomly walking around somewhere but you don't even catch her at award shows or nothing. This is odd!!! It is very hard not to miss you my dear considering your known for having over the top fashions and crazy, catchy lyrics. Soooo for the love of your fans PLEASE come back to the music scene. It has been awhile my dear and the people are requesting your comeback immediately. Please and thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment