Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Anniversary of my beginning

I can't believe today marks the anniversary of my graduation from undergraduate studies at Clark Atlanta University in Atlanta, Georgia.
:Sidebar: Believe it or not, when people ask me WHERE I graduated from they don't seem to catch on that the school is located in ATLANTA??? Why? because the "Atlanta" in Clark Atlanta doesn't seem to provide a clear cut context clue of the school's location? It's rather odd! smh!
Anyhoo, today I have been reflecting on my one year journey after college and I must say it has been a roller coaster ride of life. If you asked me a year ago if I thought I would be where I am today, I will definitely tell you NO! It doesn't mean I am completely dissatisfied or unhappy it just means that I am a work in progress. We have to accept that we may walk through life with a plan but even with a plan the unexpected occurs. It can create a little turbulence maybe even a little bumps, mountains, hills, earthquakes, mudslides BUT it doesn't mean your plan has to be a complete wash. Instead you learn how to improvise! Sometimes we are deviated from the original plan to see something else in order to really get to where we are trying to go. So with that said dolls, even if things are not making sense NOW, it doesn't mean you aren't ever going to receive an explanation. Hold fast to your dream plan! There is something bigger and better for you just around the corner. Promise! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't have said this better. Work in progress. And any person who doesn't even GUESS that Clark Atlanta is in Atlanta.... hmmmm...

    Anyway, keep pushing towards your goal my dear.. you will get there.

    ReplyDelete