Thursday, May 13, 2010

Grand daddy, why are you at the club?


I am not sure if it is the weather or maybe it's just my personal opinion (gotta love blogs!) but lately there has been an epidemic of people's great-grandfather's, great-great grandmother's and of course your favorite great-great-great-great grandfather's/ grandmother's who have been spotted at nightclubs. Yes! They are in there dancing harder then most twentysomethings out there AND it concerns me. First of all, why aren't you home? I don't understand. Are you bored? Is there nothing else better you could be doing with your time? Don't get me wrong, I am a firm believer of "your as young as you feel" but DARN IT even that statement isn't meant to be taken too literal. I just feel like there HAS to be some boundaries set for EVERYONE'S SAFETY AND ENJOYMENT. The thing of it all is I actually dislike going to clubs because I am not into crowds nor overly drunk people puking on themselves but I feel like "super seasoned people" are endangering their lives around the younger crowd. You know how rowdy, drunk and reckless twentysomethings (even 18 year olds) get in the club. It is societies duty to establish some laws here....like for real...otherwise these club owners are going to have some serious liabilities suits in the future. SO if you know your in 65 and over, then please understand your partying at these nightclubs AT YOUR OWN RISKS. Remember your not 20; therefore, you should really consider a different form of entertainment because CLUBBING just isn't it! Sorry...

No comments:

Post a Comment