Tuesday, June 22, 2010

CASSIE & her current position in life???

NEW YORK - JUNE 09: Cassie attends ELLE's inaugural event celebrating the July Women in Music issue at Highline Ballroom on June 9, 2010 in New York City. (Photo by Astrid Stawiarz/Getty Images for ELLE Magazine)

Once again I feel like "is it just me" or does anyone seem to know (or care to know) EXACTLY what Cassie has going on in her life? I mean there all these "alleged" reports of her linked to being P. Diddy's girlfriend to her retiring her career as singer? I mean what is the real deal? Every time I hear her name and see her face surface in reports, I just never know what's going on with this chica. Now I am not going to lie, I have heard better singers but certain singles like "Me and you," "Kiss Me" and "Long Way to Go" are catchy tunes but it's like you never "hear" any of her music anymore. So what's going on Cassie...like for real? Inquiring minds want to know...Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment