Sunday, June 27, 2010

Spotted: New York & Lisa Raye

41972, LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA - Thursday 24 June 2010. Lisa Raye McCoy (R) is joined by Tiffany New York Pollard (L) as they arrive at Fred Segal's boutique for a party. Former fashion model Lisa Raye stars in her reality show The Real McCoy and Tiffany is best known for VH1's Flavor of Love and I Love New York . Photograph:  Koi Sojer/PacificCoastNews.com

Reality television diva, Tiffany Pollard and actress, model, Lisa Raye were spotted at Fred Segal boutique party recently. Tiffany Pollard also known as "New York" to VH1 tv viewers for her infamous presences on "Flavor of Love" and "I Love New York 1 and 2" brought in astronomical ratings for the shows. I wonder what she is up to these days? Lisa Raye is also giving reality TV a spin on TV One for her new show called the "The Real McCoy." I haven't caught an episode of Lisa's show but I'm sure it's interesting...

2 comments:

  1. I saw an episode of her show and I was disgusted! I think she is one of the most arrogant, stuck up, weird individuals ever. I refuse to watch it again. You're not missing anything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm.. im not so sure about her....never watched it but i have seen the trailers
    www.skippinginheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete