Thursday, August 5, 2010

Congrats to T-N-T!!!

26 June 2010 - Los Angeles, California - Tip T.I. Harris and Tameka Tiny Cottle. 3rd Annual BET Network's BET Awards 2010 Pre-Party held at Union Station. Photo Credit: Byron Purvis/AdMedia


Rapper, Clifford "T.I." Harris and singer/song writer/entrepreneur, Tameka "Tiny" Cottle finally tied the KNOT. After six kids (Tiny has two by T.I., the other children were birthed during previous relationships), court troubles, reality tv shows, platinum hits, and street gossip they have finally achieved one of the sweetest things on Earth-true love. These two are truly a match made in heaven and they are a living testimony of what it takes to build a solid relationship. This "hot" dynamic duo might just give Beyonce and Jay-Z a run for their money in the celebrity matrimonial world. What can I say America? Another power couple is born. Congrats you two! May the force be with you....xoxo!

2 comments:

  1. Nice fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you as your information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem...glad I could be of assistance to your college assignment :)

    ReplyDelete