Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Ms.Hilton is such a "tease"

LOS ANGELES, CA - AUGUST 10: Paris Hilton arrives to the launch party for her new fragrance 'Tease' on August 10, 2010 in Los Angeles, California. (Photo by Jason Merritt/Getty Images)

When I first looked at this picture of millionairess, Paris Hilton, I thought I was staring at Marlyn Monroe's daughter! But don't be fooled by her platinum blond locks or pouty rouge lip, it's all just a "tease." Ms. Hilton has been gone from the limelight for awhile (for all of those who forgot, she paused her life to have a random nationwide search for a BFF on her reality tv show??) but it doesn't mean that she hasn't been working behind the scenes on more "productive" projects. Paris has a new fragrance called "Tease" and it is totally inspired by the persona of Marilyn Monroe (which explains her entire appearance above). This will be Ms. Hilton's 10th fragrance to her perfume collection and it is set to release in stores this month. I am excited to see what "Tease" smells like on me. I already own "Can-Can" and that perfume makes me smell like CANDY!!! Looks like perfume rookie, Fergie, is going to have to face-off with Ms. Hilton (sigh)....(See my posting about Fergie's new perfume below).
Who do you think will have the better fragrance? Fergie vs. Ms. Hilton?

No comments:

Post a Comment