Tuesday, November 23, 2010

MIA: Has Anyone Seen Amy Winehouse?? Anyone?

43771, LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM - Thursday August 19, 2010. Amy Winehouse looks reasonably put together as she is spotted sitting in the front seat of a vehicle in Covent Garden. Photograph: Jesal Parshotam, PacificCoastNews.com


Am I the "only girl in the world" (not talking Rihanna's album here) that is concerned that we have NOT SEEN OR HEARD about singer, Amy Winehouse lately. I kinda hoped that she would have made an appearance at the American Music Awards (even thought she is from across the pond) sigh. She is so talented and it would be nice to hear some new tunes from the gal. Well Amy...wherever you are...I hope I see you back on the music scene soon. xo!

P.S. Don't forget to check out my GIVEAWAY of Eucerin Skin Care products! I a winner :) Giveaway ends Nov. 30!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment