Thursday, December 9, 2010

Dearest Fashion Addicts this is For YOU!

The fashion industry seems to be on overdrive lately so I’ve just decided to dedicate today’s blog posts to ALL things fashion. You know who you are…calling all my Elle, Vogue, Harpers Bazaar readers, my frugally fashionable dolls to my guilty indulgence Balenciaga bag holders, oh and I can’t forget the “red bottom” wearing (Christian Louboutins for those that don’t know, get a clue) gate keepers even my YSL Chanel MarcJacobs ChristianDior Gucci LouieV. Prada Fendi Dolce&Gabbana lovers (you get the point!) I have a couple of posts that will surely fascinate your editorial eye! Prepare for a colorful, delectable and tasteful menu to fill your fashion appetite. Bon appetite my sweets! See the post below...

No comments:

Post a Comment