Monday, December 20, 2010

Only Girl in the World With NO Holiday Spirit


I don’t know what it is about this holiday season but I can’t seem to get excited about it. I feel so detached that it doesn’t even make ANY SENSE and I truly wish that I had more joy about it but …I don’t. Now don’t get me wrong, the holiday season is beautiful and happy time of year but it just feels different. I have been giving my time, talent and treasure back to my community this season by participating in a couple of community service projects and those have been priceless experiences BUT I still can’t seem to shake this funk I’m in about the holidays. It feels just like another day to me (sigh). I hear it’s going to be a “white” Christmas (or snow) this year AND STILL I have no joy about it *yawning*. I think I’m going to try saturating my ears in classic Christmas tunes and curl up with cup of hot coco with fluffy white marshmallows. I have to break this Christmas blues…

No comments:

Post a Comment