Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Aubrey O’Day Gets a Reality TV Show???


I am a loyal BGC fan (Bad Girls Club that is!), in fact, I think it’s one of my top picks when it comes to Reality TV but now I’m starting to wonder why EVERYONE and their mother is getting a show. Like seriously? Reality TV shows have become soo overrated and it’s the new “gimmick” of making people overnight celebrities. BUT it kills me when “these Reality TV stars” (I use that term loosely because everyone thinks they are one these days) get upset when they try to keep their personal life “private” when the camera is not rolling. Like your job is to be on camera duh and if you don’t like it, then choose a different occupation!
Anyhoo, let me get back to the point of this post…I saw a commercial the other night for Aubrey O’Day’s new reality TV show and called "All about Aubrey"… (*cue the crickets chirping*).
In case you don’t know who Aubrey O’ Day is she was a member of the oh-so-then-hot MTV’s “Making the Band,” called “Danity Kane”( a Sean “Diddy” Combs vision *sigh*) but THEN the band got dismantled and NOW she is trying to reclaim her fame as a solo artist (mmmmkay)? I have nothing against the girl, in fact, I’m curious to see if her show will be worthy watching. I loved "Danity Kane" (I have their first album) but Aubrey as a solo artist and as reality TV star mmmmhmmmmm. I wonder if she is going to have any cameo appearances from her former band mates? I wonder how her voice sounds by itself? Will the infamous “boom kack” lady, Laurie Ann Gibson still be showing off her choreography to Ms. O’Day? And the plot thickens...

No comments:

Post a Comment