Monday, January 10, 2011

Trend FAIL: Flip Flops ALL YEAR ROUND ewww!




Dear Flip Flop “Dead of Winter” Wearing Offender,

Why do you constantly provoke me to think very angry thoughts (grrr!) when you wear flip flops out of season? You know your “10 little piggies” are SUPER COLD, in fact, they probably look like purple and blue Popsicles since it’s soo cold outside. Are you doing this for attention because I know it’s certainly NOT a fashion trend. What possesses you to wake up in the morning to 29 degree weather and DECLARE that today is a good day for flip flops? I guess just screw the six inches of snow that fell last night or the black ice that lays plastered in the street, nothing can’t stop you from wearing flip flops. Oh and let’s not forget when you wear these things in the RAIN! Instead of wearing covered shoes (like most human beings), you think that drowning your “10 little piggies” in murky puddles is COOL? No it’s actually pretty gross! I hate to break it to you but it’s not a “Mother Nature Pedicure (heavy sigh).” It’s because of you that I have no choice but to have a little RR (random rant) about it...you lost HUGE cool points when I saw flip flops coordinating with your business suit (gasp)? SMH… Do you all have a fashion pet peeve? Please tell me I’m not alone in this…*scratches head*

No comments:

Post a Comment