Tuesday, February 8, 2011

KHLOMAR Introduces "Unbreakable" Fragrance


Looks like the perfume business is in overdrive these days and I wonder if it's because V-day is around the corner *scratches head.* Anyhoo, I stumbled across a media blurb today that Reality TV star, Khloe' Kardashian Odom and her hubby, L A. Lakers baller, Lamar Odom have created a delightful UNISEX perfume. Now out of my twenty-something years of living, I have NEVER smelled a unisex perfume before but I am looking forward to my first unisex smelling experience. The "Unbreakable" perfume for men and women has already made it's mark on Perfumania where they have an extra special gift set going on sell right now for V-day (hurry while the MP-3 player supplies last!).
I know this is an exciting occasion for Khloe' and Lamar because it's not everyday you hear about a celeb couple coming out with a perfume. I love the fact that this perfume also dropped right around V-day because they will always have this perfume to be a creative representation of their commitment and union to each other (big smile). So your probably wondering what did these two bottle up? According to Perfumania, "Unbreakable" has "a blend of Italian bergamot, sparkling clementine, Asian saffron, green apple, African geranium, sheer jasmine, lily of the valley, juicy red fruits, Texas cedarwood, tonka bean, vanilla bean and dark chocolate" (yum).

No comments:

Post a Comment