Friday, March 11, 2011

FB Confessions: WEIRDOS Are WACK

Photo Courtesy of dreambank.org
When I think of "RR," I am thinking about "Random Rants" of items that get underneath my SKIN. Facebook, by far is #losing with all these weirdos, creeps, and crazies (whatever you want to call them) lurking around my page! Just when I thought my profile was under lock and key from weirdos, I still CAN'T understand how these creepy guys that I DON'T EVEN KNOW find me. And the worst part is they sometimes have the audacity to write me a note asking me out (yikes). Like are you seriously expecting a reply? Seriously? (-_-) Are we even living in the same zip code, state, country? NO NO NO!! *deep sigh* The last time I checked, Facebook was not Match.com or eHarmony (and I have nothing against these sites by the way!) so what in the H-E-DOUBLE HOCKEY STICKS makes you think you have a chance with me. Okay! I get it, the dating pool is shallow but I think some people are becoming completely desperate these days! SMH! I'm glad you have confidence to ask but it DEFINITELY doesn't give you brownie points for swag! SORRY! I feel bad for celebrity actress, models and socialites.....I can only imagine what type of weird stuff they see on a daily basis (gasps!). Am I wrong for feeling this way? Leave one. xo!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah me and my friends are still trying to figure out how people find us who have NOOO mutual friends with us! Weird
    -tiffanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it's like what's the point of using privacy settings if weirdos can still find you!!! So much for security SMH

    ReplyDelete