Tuesday, March 1, 2011

10 CRAZY Tax Deductions That FAILED!!!


I LOVE LOVE LOVE CNN.com and love even more when I find funny articles like "They Tried to Deduct What?" by Blake Ellis of CNNMoney.com about how American try to use outlandish things to deduct from their taxes. Anyhoo, we are in the midst of tax season (last day to file is April 18) and let's be real people we are in some SUPER TOILET TIMES...yup I said it. This article delighted me in many ways and it just confirmed how CRAZY we are in this country. I can't believe some of these people actually thought these were legit reasons!

According to CNNMoney.com, here are the top 10 CRAZY things people try to deduct from their taxes:

1) Prostitutes (Wowsers!)

2) Emu Feathers (SMH, it's bad enough people where these jokes on their feet)

3) Candy & Flowers for Secretaries (Seriously people? Where is the sentimental value?)

4) Buffalo Meat (Ewww)

5) UNDERWEAR (NOW YOU ALL KNOW YOU ARE WRONG FOR THIS ONE... lol..smh)

6) Loofa Sponges (oh the price to be pretty)

7) Aquarium

8) Sperm Donations (ummmm....*blank stare*)

9) Nail Polish Remover

10) Scientology Class
Do you have anything that you wish you could write off on your taxes? Put your wish list in my comments or tweet them to me @thelipstickmemo!

No comments:

Post a Comment