Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Never Have I Ever Used An Online Dating Site...


Online dating Sites... they have been quite the topic these days in the dating world and it seems like these days that's the new way to go in meeting someone...I think. I can't really wrap my head around the idea of connecting with someone through a dating site but the commercials on TV always show happy couples flaunting their love (or is it real?). I mean...is it really that bad out there in the dating world? I know the selection maybe a little skimp but who knew you have to resort to a dating site to find your next love connection!?! Sheesh!

It's like the traditional way of meeting someone through a friend or on a random outing is becoming extinct in the romantic world. So what does that mean for the future of dating/relationships/love and marriage? Will we ALL have to eventually conform to using a computer to find the love of our lives? It's pretty sad...almost down right depressing when you think about it but could this really be the future of connecting with your soulmate? They say there is someone out here for everyone and that person is already in love with you before evening knowin you...could the dating site hold the key to Mr.Right/Mrs.Right's heart? Hmmmm...I'm not a fan of online dating (consider me an oldie but goodie in my love approaches) but for those of you who do have an online dating account, has it been a success in you life? I want to hear your thoughts!!!


P.S. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @thelipstickmemo...tweet me your thoughts too! I'll be waiting! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment