Thursday, May 26, 2011

TREND ALERT: Are you a NUDIST?

Before you mind goes straying in the gutter, when I say "nudist" in this instance...I'm talking fashion. The colors nude, taupe, beige, neutral, tan...get the point yet? These natural hues have every girl going nude these days (down boys!). Believe me, it took me months to find the perfect pair of nude pumps and now that I got my paws on a pair, I don't ever want to let them go! A nude pump is must have because it's a basic color that could blend with just about any color palate and any design. It can be the perfect accent a rosy blush colors or even a mellow touch to more vibrant raspberry colors. There is not denying this shoe or color...so without further adieu say hello to my baby....



Ain't she purrty?
Shoes by Kelsi Dagger Price: $89.99


2 comments: