Friday, October 7, 2011

October is...

The month of October marks the awareness of two very important life campaigns: Domestic Violence month (purple ribbon) and Breast Cancer Awareness month (pink ribbon). Each year, men, women, and children are affected by both of these issues and it's important as a people that we remain informed about these topics. I personally know of families very dear to me that have been victims of both, some survived and some did not. In honor of them, I would like to dedicate my blog to help inform others of these topics. There are so many suffering in silence and it's up to us to be pillars of support for those who need it and to reach those who are unaware of the seriousness of these issues. I hope this information impacts a life and I hope other bloggers will feel compelled to join in spreading awareness too. Let's reach one, teach one together...oxox, ELLe.

Photo Courtesy of: girlfriendology.com

No comments:

Post a Comment