Monday, March 5, 2012

His & Hers: Accidentally switched phones...yikes!

7 years of phones (160/365)
Time to time I have noticed that some of my followers or people I follow bring up some interesting relationship topics on Twitter (follow me @thelipstickmemo). It's hard to really weigh in on the conversation in just 140 characters but that's why I blog! :) One topic awhile back that I didn't get a chance to weigh in on is if one day a couple accidentally switched phones with their significant other. To some couple, this may not seem like a big deal but to other couples, I think something like this could end a relationship for GOOD! So what would YOU do? Would you panick and try to unswitch phones right away or would you keep it?
If it rings and it's a name or number you don't recognize, would you answer it or let it go to voicemail? Would you go through their phone or turn it off completely to avoid temptation? It's very possible that this could happen, in fact, probably quite often considering it many people have the same phone these days. It really all boils down to trust. Do you really TRUST your partner or don't you? While you had their phone, could you confront them about something if it was an "accidental" switch? It's a very sticky situation but I'm a firm believer that all things happen for a reason and more than likely, if something did happen while you had their phone then it's probably something you already knew but just didn't want accept it or it was meant fo you to find out. What are your thoughts?
Photo Courtesy of Flickr.com/By Crazybobbles

1 comment:

  1. touchy subject! lol I would probably ummm try to switch because I can't go without my phone. It's my life line hahaha. if I couldn't... then I'd just not use it unless signifcant other was calling

    ReplyDelete