Tuesday, November 20, 2012

The Wait is OVER

clock 
                                             
Well folks, I think I'm coming out of hiding...finally! I've taken a long blog hiatus and lately I've been feeling like it's time to return to something that I KNOW and LOVE...writing. So consider this my warm-up post. It will take me some time to get back in the "groove" of things but hey...at least it's start. Today is extra special for me because on November 20th, 2009 was the day The Lipstick Memoir was born.

On this day, I was full of excitment and nerves and today, I have the same exact emotions with the REBIRTH of my blog. I'm not sure where this blog will take me but if you are up for ride with me, buckle up your seat belt!

Photo Courtesy of Flickr.com/By Fallsroad

No comments:

Post a Comment