Monday, December 10, 2012

What’s the nicest thing you have ever done for someone?

Give More Than You Take
This is a hard question to answer because I am a firm believer of random acts of kindness. In fact, I think we get so caught up in our day-to-day hustle and bustle that we FORGET sometimes that something so small as giving back to those around us could make a HUGE impact on their lives. So with that said, it’s hard for me to think spot on ONE of “the nicest thing I’ve ever done for someone” because I always try to do something nice for someone EVERYDAY.

One moment that comes to mind is that I helped a family in a parking lot with a broken down vehicle by giving them a “jump” for their car. Mind you it was winter time so they were awfully grateful! I encourage better yet, I challenge each of you who is reading this post to take a moment and think about the nicest thing you’ve ever done for someone. What was it? If you can’t think of something off the top of your head, then get out there and do something nice today!

Share your stories below in my comments.

Photo Courtesy of Flickr.com/Your Secret Admiral

No comments:

Post a Comment