Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Health is MY Wealth

Health Care Cost
The New Year is well on its way and what better way to start the year off with a “new” blog label. If you’ve been reading my blog since its inception then you know from time to time I like to highlight health issues.

There has been a sudden spurt of interest around health topics/issues and as result, I’ve decided to create a new label that is called “health is wealth” which will highlight any health awareness tips or issues that I would like to weigh in on.

All in all, I think we could use a little information here and there to help live healthier lifestyles in 2013. Stay tuned….

*Disclaimer: The “health is wealth” posts are all for informational purposes only. To get the best health information especially regarding your health specifically you should consult with your physician.

Photo Courtesy of Flickr.com/By Tax Credits

No comments:

Post a Comment