Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Postcard It...

Passport
I absolutely love to travel! Living out of a suitcase doesn't bother me one bit because I'd like to think that everyday we live should be an adventure. In fact as I sit here right now writing this post, I've been perusing some online literature about cool destinations (I'm also obsessed with the Travel Channel).

There is just so much to see in the world and I love LOVE to experience culture. It's refreshing, invigorating, uplifting, soul-searching FUN!!

I'm truly blessed to say that I've had several opportunities to travel around the world that most don't ever get to see in their lifetime. I'm thankful for these memories because they are absolutely priceless. All the pictures in the world can't capture the full experience---the taste, the sound, the smell, the touch, and the sights.

If you ever get a chance to travel, DO IT! If you get an opportunity to travel out of your homeland, DO IT! If you get an opportunity to live overseas, DO IT! It's certainly a life changing experience but it will make a world a difference in your character.

And don't forget to postcard it!

Photo Courtesy of Flickr.com/Yongmei

No comments:

Post a Comment