Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Something New: Handwriting Analysis

Handwriting Meme 
 Anybody who knows me, knows that I'm willing to try just about anything once and recently, I participated in having my handwriting analyzed! I never even thought about handwriting analysis before as an activity (usually you see this type of stuff on crime solving shows) but I'm so glad I did it. All I had to do was copy out a sentence in my print handwriting and sign my signature on the paper and....voila! He began to read me like a library book!

This guy was so on point, it was scary but exciting at the same time! If you are looking for something cool to do or an interesting activity for first date (beware though, this could make or break your date..yikes!), try something new like handwriting analysis. Prepared to be amazed...

Photo Courtesy of Flickr.com/By Paul Downey

No comments:

Post a Comment