Saturday, October 19, 2013

Song I'm Loving: Sevyn Streeter "It Won't Stop ft. Chris Brown"


This girl woman has stolen my attention! Sevyn Streeter may be new to some of you but she is not new to the music scene. In fact, she's been utilizing the "power of her pen" to write for some music heavyweights such as Kelly Rowland, Alicia Keys, Brandy and more. I was blown away when I learned that she was the writer behind one of my favorite songs by Tamar Braxton right now, "All the Way Home" and Ariana Grande's debut hit "The Way."  She has now successfully infiltrated the radio airwaves with her second hit single (seen above). I love this song and her voice is just magical! This video literally dropped a week ago and it has over a MILLION views. Go girl! Keep shining your light and keep putting out hot music! Xo 

Video fun fact: Chris Brown directed this video! 

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this song too. I heard it on the radio one night at 2 a.m. (ever notice how they play new songs like super late until they get requested)... and couldn't get it out of my head. My husband was like WTH are you singing? LOL I finally found it on youtube and now he's singing it in the shower. HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes they always debut new songs super late...I wonder why that is hmmm..Haha that's too funny he's singing it now! You all could do a duet together LOL

    ReplyDelete