Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Four Years and Counting: It's My Blogversary!

confetti
On this day, The Lipstick Memoir was created and who knew four years later that it would still be up and running. Like many bloggers, I did go through several hiatus periods due to lack of inspiration or just “life” matters that took up my time but I still made in effort to keep this blog going.

I’m so glad I never had the itch to get rid of it (although there were times) but when I login to see my readership stats over the years growing (13,400+ strong I might add) and to know that my blog is being read all over the world (special shout out to my top readers in USA, Germany, Russia, UK, Canada, France, India, Australia, Malaysia and Poland ) I just feel THAT more thankful and grateful for this blog. Believe it or not, reading your comments or tweets about my blog gives me the boost I need to keep going!

Over the years, I have some wonderful opportunities come my way as well such as being a Skin First Blog Ambassador for Eucerin Skincare products to being a Red Pump Rocker supporter of the Red Pump Project and now, a supporter of National Blog Post Month with BlogHer.

It’s been amazing ride and I’m certainly excited for new opportunities, new challenges and new readers of course! Thank you to all of you who have been a part of the ride since the beginning (even to those of you who just joined), your support is truly appreciated.

Cheers to another fabulous four years!

No comments:

Post a Comment