Monday, November 18, 2013

Love Memo: It’s Engagement Season!

Engagement
From Reality TV star, Kim Kardashian to sultry singer, Ciara, it seems like many girls are acquiring new best friends this season- DIAMONDS. Engagement diamonds that is! I absolutely love LOVE and I love even more when I see two people madly in it and can’t seem to see their selves without their better half. So what’s going on? You don’t have to be a celeb to snag a ring this season, in fact, I’m finding more of my friends are taking “the plunge” and this time of year seems to be desirable time for guys getting on bended knee to snag their sweetheart. 

I still believe that any time of year is perfect to become engaged but I do believe something about the holidays puts everyone in a happy mood because it is a time of togetherness.  I think it’s safe to say that Christmas is still the most popular day for couples to get engaged (New Years and Valentine’s Day are close behind).

Now don’t get all jittery and expect a ring after this post! LOL Just go with the flow and let things happen naturally (the unexpected engagements are the best!). When the time is right for you, it will happen!

Congrats to those of you who are engaged now or will be in the future! Cheers!

Photo Courtesy of Flickr.com/By Velvet

No comments:

Post a Comment