Tuesday, November 26, 2013

The “Good morning” text…

Is it just me but does any other girl find the infamous “good morning” text corny? Perhaps I’m a little ‘noyed because I’m not really a morning person and when this text flashes across my screen I don’t get the least bit excited. Am I supposed to? Now let me clear up one aspect of this…I don’t mind if the text is coming from a friend, family member or my significant other but if it’s from a some guy I’m getting to know from a dating aspect then…yeah I can’t get with it.

To dudes who date and do this, please stop! I get that you want the girl you are dating (or talking to) to feel special and yeah it’s nice to know that someone is thinking about you when they first wake up but that type of stuff doesn’t easily move me. Truth is, in the back of my mind I’m just thinking to myself that you are full of it and you look like you are trying too hard. Furthermore, the real question is before you send me that text is has the toothpaste and toothbrush met your mouth prior to texting me?

Don’t get off tasks with your am routine sir because it’s not that serious! For me, I appreciate the more organic texts or phone calls from a guy that actually has something relevant to say to me.

I’m just saying… Please text me responsibly.

No comments:

Post a Comment