Monday, December 9, 2013

One artist I would love to interview today is...

SADE!

I absolutely love HER! I grew up listening to Sade because my parents (God bless their vintage souls) played her music all the time.  She is still one of my all-time favorite artist’s today and she’s a living legend treasure to music history.  In all my twenty-something years of life, I’ve never known Sade to give interviews so it would be an extreme delight and honor to be the first! Her exquisite beauty paired with her velvety voice makes her timeless better yet regal in my eyes. She’s mysterious and it intrigues me to just want to know what goes on in the world of Sade.  If you haven’t heard of Sade, what rock have you been living under? LOL Seriously though, I haven’t met a person who doesn’t like her music…she’s THAT amazing!

Dear Sade,
If you ever find my blog on the web, just know anytime you’re ready to do an interview, I’m ready! 


No comments:

Post a Comment