Monday, December 16, 2013

Song I'm Loving: "Drunk in Love" by KING BEYONCE feat. Jay Z!!!



Friday, December 13th 2013 will forever be remembered as BEY DAY! I believe Beyonce is one of the hardest working woman in the world and she has to be one of the most intelligent woman in show biz because she dropped an entire album with NO marketing, NO buzz and NO hints! If I ever had a secret that I wanted to be kept, Beyonce could join my circle any day y'all!

I've listened to majority of her album and I am enjoying her new alter ego "Yonce." It's a different sound for her but I like it. She's pushing the envelope in creativity (as usual) and she is reminding us that she is a true visual artist of audible sound. She's the FIRST to put out a "visual album" that accompanies music videos for every song (I have a feeling that is going to become a new trend in 2014) and she did it effortlessly. One click of a button and her music was EVERYWHERE...just like she planned. It's already getting spins on the radio and her videos have already seeped onto YouTube. It's crazy how fast news travels these days!

What I'm trying to understand is where did she find the time to film all of these videos while on tour as a wife, a mom, a daughter, a sister, a business woman???? She's a brand and she knows it so everything she touches will turn into honey gold.

 Right now, I can't stop listening to "Drunk in Love" feat. her hubby Jay Z, I have a huge feeling this is going to be hit but then again, has Bey ever put anything out that was short of amazing...nope she hasn't! Enjoy!

Her visual album now available on iTunes! Check it out and let me know what you think!!



No comments:

Post a Comment