Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Try Again...

I felt compelled to write a quick post about being persistent in something you want. No one likes to fail nor does anyone want to admit they fail at things but it doesn't have to define you. In fact, it should do the exact opposite and encourage you to try again! I once heard that there is "power in persistence" and if you believe within your heart that it is something you want, then don't stop till it's yours. Our time is precious on Earth and you have to make the most of every opportunity, no matter how big or small it is. If you live a life fearing to fail, then you'll never know your full potential. There is actually a lot of good in failing because it teaches us how to learn from the experience and to grow from it. That's what life is about! So if you are feeling kind of blue, I hope this post perks you up! Just know you are not alone :) Confront your fears, you can do it!

On a personal note, I was feeling like this today but the first song that came to mind was from the late R&B artist Aaliyah, "Try Again." Aaliyah is still one of my favorite singers and I hope this song uplifts you like it did me.


No comments:

Post a Comment