Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Pescatarian Life...

Untitled 
 I've adopted a new eating lifestyle for the next 40 days that I pray will transform my life for the better! It's not about weight loss (although that's a nice perk), it's about becoming spiritually grounded. So for the next 40 days, I'm 86'n (in other words, "getting rid of") all red meat and poultry (I don't eat much oink anyway but that's going too) to get myself together--I'll only be eating seafood/fish, veggies, fruit, dairy (occasionally), whole grains/legumes.

It looks challenging to do but honestly, this is just something that spoke to me that I SHOULD do so I'm doing it. We all need to reprogram our life sometimes and we all do it certain times out of the year for certain reasons so consider this my journey. I've never omitted meat from my life for such a long period of time before, but I'm looking forward to the experience. Who knows? This could become a permanent lifestyle change for the better.

Any other pescatarians out there? If you have any yummy recipes I should try, please share them in my comments. Thank you!

Photo courtesy of Flickr.com/By Artlink Central

1 comment: