Tuesday, May 13, 2014

What in the World?

I have a lot of things on my mind but I'll try to keep this post brief! The world has officially gone NUTS! It feels like I can never turn on the TV or view my social media platforms without SOMETHING insane going on in the world. What the world needs right now is not only LOVE but most of all PRAYER. Oh the days ahead look so dark but I refuse to fall in it's shadow. At this point in our lives, we all really need to do better. Accountability is everything and while we may fall short sometimes, we have to TRY to do better. Yard by yard, it's hard but inch by inch it's a sinch!

Even if you think you can't do anything, YOU CAN! We are all have gifts inside of us (some are undiscovered) but we we all have purpose. I'm not trying to preach (well maybe I am just a bit) but each day we wake up in the morning we should be grateful we are getting another chance at life. Tomorrow is never promised to us, so we have to LIVE out our lives the best way we can. How are you living today?

No comments:

Post a Comment