Wednesday, June 25, 2014

I'm a Psychic Magnet


Psychic
For some reason, I always attract psychics when I'm out and about running errands or out on my travels. The other day, I was approached by a middle-aged woman who first stated that she's seen me around before. It was weird because I've never seen her but no, she was extremely confident she has seen me before. THEN she proceeded to name drop a couple of stores in the area that she thinks she saw me at recently. I thought it was a lucky guess but she was specific and she was right! (All of this happening before she told me she was a psychic).

So then she asks if I go to these stores often and I said "occasionally but it's been awhile." This is when she said well "I'm a psychic and I'd love to give you your reading if your interested." I quickly said "no, thank you" and moved on with my errands. At the end of the day, I've been approached by psychics on several occasions and I do not know why! I remember one psychic told me she was getting "strong vibrations" from me and another one being overly pushy in getting me to sit for a reading.

I don't believe this is normal for most folks but I thought I would put it out there to see if anyone else can relate. Better yet, has anyone of my readers had a psychic reading before? Was any of it true? I am too creep'd out to sit with one...yikes!

Photo Courtesy of Flickr.com/By Victoria Pickering

No comments:

Post a Comment