Thursday, September 18, 2014

Thank you to 17,010 readers so far!

I am overwhelmed, excited and surprised to see these stats of blog traffic! My blog started almost five years ago and to date, I've had over 17,000 (about 5,000 per year and about 400 a month) visitors which is totally awesome. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT! It may seem like a small feat to some but I proud of myself for sticking it out in the blogging world this long. When I started this blog, I wasn't at all familiar with blogging or it's purpose but I quickly fell in love with having complete creative control to express my thoughts on our world today. Today, I'm still striving to be a better blogger so I can take this thing to the next level.

Even the midst of hiatuses (or writer's block moments), you all have stuck around for the ride and  I truly appreciate this so much!

As my readers, I'm always looking for room to improve so leave me a note down low to let me know what you all would like to see in the future!

Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment