Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Rest Fashionably Oscar de la Renta

The fashion world and fans of the art grieve around the world today as we lost overnight a legendary fashion couturier, Oscar de la Renta. The Dominican Republic born designer is hands down one of the few designers that had the honor of dressing First Lady’s to your favorite celebrity today! He was known for his stylish one-kind gowns (I'd like to affectionately call him the "Godfather of Gowns") that have truly transformed fashion for the last four decades! I’ve always been a fan of his work and I’ve always dreamed of wearing or owning one of my very own Oscar de la Renta originals and it saddens me that I won’t have that experience! While his fashion legacy will live on, we will never ever forget his contribution to the fashion world. Thank you Oscar for sharing your magic with the world! RIP Xo


No comments:

Post a Comment