- The restaurant has beautiful panoramic views of Baltimore and it almost makes you feel like you're in a glass jewelry box looking out to shiny gems (or in this case a lit up town).
- They have live music (jazz to be exact) so it sets the mood of being a classy atmosphere. You can even dance to the sweet tunes if you want!
- It's a small floor (the whole floor is the restaurant & bar) so there is a sense of intimacy. You won't have to worry about too much of a rowdy crowd, this is for a more mature audience.
- The duck fat fries were amazeballs!
- Service is extremely slow! Like I said it's not an large restaurant nor was it that busy but don't bet on getting a drink order (not even a glass of water) in the first 10 mins. Nope! You'll likely have to get up and ask a hostess/host to find your server.
- This place is strictly a small bites type of restaurant (this didn't bother me) but the menu is extremely limited. Also, I really wanted to try the mussels but they were out of them by 9:00pm??? It really grinds my gears when restaurants run out of something that they know is a popular dish on the menu. Maybe if the server was more attentive, I could have gotten an order in before they were out.
- The BARTENDER has the worst attitude EVER! Like I said, I waited for a very long time to even get a drink order in and once I got my drink (wine), he shorted me on my pour. After waiting again to speak with my server who never came around, I decided to go to the bar to get this corrected. Instead of making the situation right, he gave me an attitude then he decided to give me a lesson in pouring AND he asked other customers for THEIR opinion on the amount I was given. He was a straight up a$$hole! He claims he gave my table extra pours because of the wait (everyone received this but me, I even asked him to come to the table to see how he poured everyone else's glasses) and all I wanted was for him to make it right and be fair but instead he decided to be A-Hole about it. He eventually gave me two extra oz but it left me EXTREMELY annoyed. I asked for a manger which brings me to point #4.
- I asked for a manager ALL night after this episode! I explained the situation to my server who was nice about it but still didn't send the manager. The hostess even came to ask if the bartender ( I think his name is Dean) came by and the manager and I said "no" and she still didn't send anyone. I kept getting excuse after excuse that the manager might be busy but no manager showed up! As a paying patron, it should not be my job to seek out a manager when I have an issue with my dining experience. The matter should have been addressed promptly and they failed to put the customers needs first in this situation. This is something that I do not take lightly so I resorted to writing this post.
- The food was meh! There was nothing overwhelmingly great. I tried the nightly special of bacon wrapped scallops but the dish was kind of cold when I got it. I didn't order anything else because at this point, I was OVER IT.
Based on Yelp, this place has a mixed bag of reviews. I'm a huge stickler for customer service and since the manager never came by my table, I felt the need to put it out there for those of you who might be interested in visiting this place (still would have wrote about them anyway). I will NEVER dine here again so beware.