Saturday, November 1, 2014

I've Signed Up for November's #NaBloPoMo

NaBloPoMo November 2014

I'm excited to announce that my blog will be participating in BlogHer's #NaBloPoMo for the month of November! For the entire month, I am challenging myself to post something every SINGLE day. The good thing is they'll (BlogHer) be  providing all blogger participants writing prompts each day to encourage the creative process (that's my disclaimer for the topics! LOL) 

I participated last year and had a blast (technically, November is the official month). With that said, I hope you all enjoy this journey with me. Prepare for an epic "type your heart out" session! 

There is still time to sign up! For more information about how to become apart of #NaBloPoMo, click here.  

Enjoy! Xx

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on participating in NaBloPoMo and good luck! (I like to visit and promote the two blogs on the NaBloPoMo blogroll that are next to mine.)
    Peace

    ReplyDelete