Wednesday, November 19, 2014

#NaBloPoMo: Are you the funny one in most groups?


                  NaBloPoMo November 2014
Prompt: Are you the funny one in most groups? What kinds of things do you find funniest?

I'm not sure if I'm the funniest one in my group of friends but I will say I love to laugh! For the most part, I do believe I can be funny at times but I enjoy watching jokes unfold with others. Since most of my friends are scattered around the world, we tend to link up and create new memories of laughter together.

My closest friends and I seem to make some of the funniest memories when we are traveling together. One of the funniest memories I have is when my friends and I went to the Dominican Republic and one of my friend's got soooo tipsy that she kept making phone calls home and she ran her phone bill up to $300+. We were at a party and she stepped out to talk on the phone so I followed her to see where she was going. I have no idea what she was talking about (she doesn't remember either lol) I tried to warn her many times to keep her convos short but she kept talking and talking and talking. I think at one point I fell asleep at a patio table and woke up AND she was still on the phone LOL. It was hilarious to all of us but it wasn't funny when that bill came to her that next month. I always look forward to trips with my girls because we always have a blast!

I honestly find a lot of things funny! Even when I'm stressed, I try to find laughter in the situation because I'm a firm believer that "laughter is the best medicine."

No comments:

Post a Comment