Thursday, March 25, 2010

China fashion week highlights

When I first ran across these pictures of China's Fashion Week, I instantly thought of a movable art gallery on the runway. These garments popped with creative passion and edge which made it hard for me to tear my eyes away from such a masterpiece. It was full of fun, intricate, colorful pieces and that is exactly what fashion is suppose to be about at the end of the day. Although, some pieces may not be wearable for everyday life, it's the fantasy of wearing such a powerful piece that makes it exciting. Not only did this collection have complicated pieces, each piece conveyed a message..."the future is here dolls, so get ready!"

P.S. Guys I didn't leave you out on this fashion piece! Check out what the guys wore! It's bananas!


China Fashion Week A/W - Day 1


China Fashion Week A/W - Day 1


China Fashion Week A/W - Day 1

No comments:

Post a Comment