Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Oscar Glitz and Glam oh my...and ouchs!

As most of us stayed up till the crack of dawn to see the delightful production of the Oscar's, nothing tops the show then the FASHION!!!!! Those long flowy dresses definitely know how to bring a fantasy and a dream to red carpet while some outfits brought nightmares (ahhhhh....sorry it's true!). Check it out!


Actress, Zoe Saldana "Purple Passion"

82nd Annual Academy Awards Arrivals



I absolutely loved her dress! It fit her frame like a glove and she definitely made a statement on the red carpet. Her dress brought vibrant energy to the red carpet. Dear Zoe, I want your dress. Please send it to me ASAP! xoxo, You go girlfriend!


Best Supporting Actress of the Oscars & Comedian Mo'Nique
"Blue Magic"


82nd Annual Academy Awards - Press Room



This "sapphire" blue dress was completely appropriate for such a "precious" occasion. CONGRATS Mo'Nique girl! Although, I do have one confession...I did not see Precious;however, it doesn't mean that I am not ever going to get around to see it. You truly were the queen of the night and your dress definitely was fit for the ball. Just fab doll!


Actress and Singer, Miley Cyrus "Creme Brulee Dream"

82nd Annual Academy Awards - Arrivals



Ok so...I love Hannah Montana, I mean smiley Miley! Gorgeous! This dress took my breath away. The satin corset compliment the dress in such an elegant way. This girl may be young but she got class (and I know that "class" part is controversial to some...sigh). Ooo la la...


Actress Cameron Diaz- "Golden Goddess"

82nd Annual Academy Awards - Arrivals



Ok Cam! I see you boo! I love love love this dress on you. Her look came together flawlessly especially hair! Her hair is a perfect accent to bring out those insanely gorgeous feature. She has always had a delicious body but this dress truly shows off those assets. Doesn't she look like she would be a great James Bond girl? I see it in the dress. Okay Hollywood, make Cameron a Bond girl! She fits the part perfectly! Oww P.S. Those red lips are hot! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment