Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Oscar...uhhh...ouches

Actress, Charlize Theron

82nd Annual Academy Awards - Arrivals

This color is gorgeous with the bright red lips but....the construction of this dress has me so confused especially around the bust area. I mean hello? If you wanted to draw attention to your bust try a push up, not lavender cinnamon swirls thanks!

Actress, Sarah Jessica Parker

82nd Annual Academy Awards - Arrivals


Now I do love this dress but I'm just not loving it on SJP. It does nothing for her shape, in fact, it just makes me sad to see it on her. I don't know. I am not "wowed" nor am I "crazy" about her complete look but we are all allowed an "off" day right?

Best Actress Winner of the Oscars, Sandra Bullock

82nd Annual Academy Awards - Arrivals

Although she won best actress of the night, she DID NOT win for best fashion. It's sad you know because I really like Sandra's work as an actress but I totally could have seen a better dress on her for the evening. I guess we can't win them all...smh

No comments:

Post a Comment