Thursday, March 18, 2010

Sex and the city girls together again...and J.Lo?

ShoWest 2010 just came and went with a blink of an eye but the fashion did not. So the gals of Sex and the City (sequel is dropping soon yay!) got a little jazzy for the occasion. But I must say Sarah Jessica Parker looks stunning! I wanted her dress like....yesterday! I wasn't too crazy about the other chicas dresses (Cynthia Nixon and Kristin Davis) but they are all still fabolous in their own ways...right?!?

ShoWest 2010 - Day 4



And Jenny from the Block was there! Oww! Her shoes are definately S.I.B (sex in a box...hehe). She looks stunning as the mother of twins. J.Lo what is your fitness secret because you are just so fab doll. Simple chic! Loves it,xoxo.

ShoWest 2010 - Day 4

1 comment:

  1. when!!!! you're talking about the movie right Ari? awesome. I hope it comes out soon Yesssss

    ReplyDelete