Tuesday, September 7, 2010

The season is changing AND so am I & my BLOG


For once in my life I am actually looking forward to autumn. Now I wish my body could say the same thing (my allergies have sucked) anyhoo, I am looking forward to fall for two reasons: one, I enjoy watching nature shed it's leaves and two, I am changing the look of my blog. Pyzam.com has most certainly done me justice (my old blog template) but I always thought the blog design was missing something. I want more for my blog and as the season changes I have decided to try new things until I reach ultimate satisfactory.
It feels like I am just going through a "change" cycle in general with my life. I want more out of my life and I am not as afraid anymore of taking risks nor worried about the back flack I will get from people. It's not that I don't care anymore and I will just become this "ratchet" person (yes, I love the word ratchet and I use it in my everyday vocab) but I feel like if I have learned anything about life, one thing is you can't be afraid to take risks. Most of the time we are the ones who stop ourselves short of receiving the change we need sometimes in our life. It's easy to be comfortable with the same monotony but ask yourself, are you really happy with you life? I don't know about you but I am tired of (being tired) and stopping my self short, it's time to just to take a leap of faith (*jumping*).

No comments:

Post a Comment