Monday, November 1, 2010

Do you have a STRANGE food combo?


As a child, we were told that "it is not good table manners to play with your food" but I think adults back then were just hindering us from expressing our creativity on the plate. Who knew that clashing some of our most favorite food with each other could really end up being a cuisine masterpiece. I think we all have a strange food combos in our psyche like syrup and ketchup on hash browns, ketchup & mayo (mixed together) as dipping sauce for fries, hot sauce on spaghetti, mustard on eggs, strawberry milkshake and fries (milkshake is dipping sauce) etc. and indigestion may follow but hey if it doesn't kill, then there nothing to worry about! Well today I came across an awesome snack combo (however, I'm not sure if I would be able to dive into something like this everyday) APPLESAUCE AND CHEESE BBQ CHEETOS! Yum-o! It was something about that sweet and salty that got me today that I couldn't stop dipping my Cheetos in applesauce. Feeling grossed out yet? Hehe...well don't knock something until you try it! I mean if you really think about it, it's all going down the same place right? What are some of your strange food combos? Maybe I will try some of your recipes! Bon Appetite!

No comments:

Post a Comment