Thursday, January 27, 2011

If I Had a Super Power...


Lately, I have been having some serious writer's block UNTIL I ran across this interesting blog topic on the Internet-"If I Had a Super Power." So IF I did have a super power it would be...teleportation. I love love love to travel and I would totally enjoy the ability to teleport to different places around the globe. I can image it now...I could wake up in Paris, take an afternoon boat ride in an Italian gondola and then I could watch the sunset in Greece (ahh that would be the life). And my ultimate mission...to save the world of course! I know it sounds cliche but seriously I am claiming it as my social responsibility to do something SIGNIFICANT to better this world and IF I could teleport around the globe then I could quickly assess the needs of our global community--up close and personally. So if you had a super power what would it be and why? Don't be shy...drop a line :)

No comments:

Post a Comment